The following is for Kixie PowerCall version 1.6.60 and after.
In the newest version of Kixie PowerCall, we have expanded in-dialer messaging to include banners which appear when a called number returns an error. The error message will look somewhat like the following:
Below are the messages that you could get on the dialer, as well as what it means and what action you should take when you see it:
|UNAVAILABLE||Number dialed is unavailable*||Try calling again a few minutes later|
|INVALID||Number dialed is invalid||Ensure that number is in e164 Format (See Here or Here for help)|
|OUT OF SERVICE||Number dialed is out of service**||If not a network issue, then no action is needed|
|COUNTRY BLOCKED||Kixie has blocked your account from calling this region||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PREFIX BLOCKED||Kixie has blocked your account from calling this prefix||Contact email@example.com|
|BUSY||Number dialed is busy (on call, or rejected, or no answer, depending on destination country)||Try calling again a few minutes later|
*Kixie will try routing your call with multiple carriers. It is possible that one of our carriers will initially return a "Number Unavailable" message, but later display "Out of Service".
*Depending on the country that you are calling to, "Number Unavailable" may replace the "Out of Service" message.
**You may also get an "Out of Service" message if you do not have network connectivity when trying to connect a call.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Update Chrome, Clear Your Cache & Reinstall Your Dialer
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging