For one reason or another, you may find that something has changed and your integration with your CRM is suddenly not behaving as expected. If you find yourself in this scenario, the first troubleshooting steps should be the following:
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of the official build of Chrome (not Chrome Beta, not Chrome Canary).
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of your Kixie PowerCall dialer. Please note that if you are on a team and one or more members are not on the most recent version of Kixie PowerCall, your directory and internal transferring ability may be affected.
- Reconnect your CRM. Please see below
RECONNECTING YOUR CRM
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Dispositions to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to PowerDial an extension number
- How to reconnect your CRM
- My CRM tab in PowerCall Won't Show Any Information
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (non-US/Canada Kixie customers)
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (US/Canada Customers)