Upon request, we can update your user account so that your voicemail drop can be personalized! This is called Personalized Voicemail Drop. This feature is not available by default, and must be asked for through your account manager (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here's how it works:
Personalized Voicemail Drop works by dropping the voicemail after the beep. A sales rep would wait for the voicemail beep, say "Hey John" and then drop the voicemail. This allows your users to personalize the voicemail and offer a more customized experience. This method is slower since you have to listen through the voicemail message, but ideal for use cases that benefit from a more personal touch.
SETTING UP VOICEMAIL DROP
Setting up Voicemail Drop is quick and easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Kixie.com
- Go to "My Profile"
- Go to the "VM Drop" tab on the right
- Upload an existing mp3 (no more than 5MB) or record a new voicemail drop file by clicking "record now"
- Refresh your dialer (refresh button in upper right of Kixie PowerCall)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- New User Tutorial (YouTube Series)
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to connect your CRM
- How to Activate "Find me Follow me" Feature
- How to Download the Kixie PowerCall Dialer Chrome Extension?
- How do I setup my Voicemail?
- Outbound Caller ID Name
- How Do I Schedule A Kixie Service Call
- How Does Call Forwarding Work?
- Kixie Dashboard Login