The following is for Kixie PowerCall version 1.6.60 and after.
In the newest version of Kixie PowerCall, we have expanded on the colors that appear in the directory section of the dialer. Colors correspond with specific statuses, and statuses are updated in real-time.
QUESTION: Who appears in the directory?
Any agent with a Kixie account, who has signed into Kixie PowerCall version 1.6.60 and after. If an agent does not appear in the directory, it is likely that this user has not yet updated their Kixie PowerCall dialer.
QUESTION: What does each color mean?
QUESTION: What can I use the directory for?
- Call coaching agents that are online and on a call
- Monitoring the status of each agent at any given moment (idle, on a call, busy, etc.)
- You can easily filter through different user status at anytime using the filter menu in the directory. You may also search for an agent by name.
- Knowing when an agent is available to receive a transferred call
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Kixie ConnectionBoost?
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer for Chrome
- Understanding the Kixie Directory
- How do I change my outbound caller ID phone number?
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Voicemail Drop: How Does Voicemail Drop ( VM Drop ) Work?
- How does Progressive CallerID work?
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- What Does DND (Do Not Disturb) Do?
- Advanced Tips, Tricks, and Helpful Hints for Using the Kixie PowerCall Dialer