Summary: You can specify which pages load Kixie's Click to Call by following the steps listed below.
(Step 1)Initial Setup Instructions
- Open the Kixie extension page directly via chrome://extensions and click details or by right clicking the red K icon in the top right corner of Chrome->Manage Extensions.
- Under Site access, Choose the"On specific sites" option.
- Please add the following URLs to ensure that your dialer fully functions.
(Step 2)How can I add additional sites to the list automatically?
After adding the Kixie urls to the list, you can easily enable click to call for a specific site by doing the following:
1. Press the raised circle with the red K inside of it (as shown).
2. Reload the page following the Google Chrome instructions. Then Click to call will be enabled on the site.
Please reachout to your account manager or email@example.com for questions, concerns, or feedback.