Users with the PowerCall dialer can make use of the Click to Call feature offered by Kixie combined with automatic extension dialing. The Kixie platform will recognize any valid phone number and allow you to dial that number with just a click. That's right, your days of copy+paste or manually entering a number are over. Kixie will dial the phone number and then automatically dial the extension when the virtual receptionist answers.
On Kixie (version 1.6.19 and beyond), users can now use Click to Call feature to dial a number with an extension, too. Please make sure that you are clicking the red icon, not the phone number itself.
Question: Can I Click to Call an extension outside of my CRM?
- Currently, Kixie only allows users to Click to Call extensions from within their CRM (phone field)
Question: What are the acceptable formats?
- ACCEPTABLE FORMATTING:
|14248003336 e 7||14248003336 ext 7||14248003336 x 7|
|14248003336 e. 7||14248003336 ext. 7||14248003336 x. 7|
|14248003336 e7||14248003336 ext7||14248003336 x7|
|14248003336 e.7||14248003336 ext.7||14248003336 x.7|
Question: Are the formats listed above case-sensitive, or space-sensitive?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Dispositions (Outcomes) to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to PowerDial an extension number
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Phone Number Formatting for CRM Sync