Please Note: If have DND turned on click to call will not work.
Whether you're working on a document that needs your complete focus or you're a manager about to have a team meeting, Kixie's DND (Do Not Disturb) feature will prove to be a useful feature for you and you team.
Question: What does DND actually do?
- When toggled ON, DND will disable incoming and outgoing calls that reach your PowerCall dialer.
Question: What happens to inbound calls when I have DND turned on?
- If you have a voicemail, the caller will be sent to voicemail. And if you have Find Me / Follow Me (FM/FM) turned on, the call will be forwarded to your designated FM/FM device.
Question: Will my calls still log when DND is turned on?
- Yes, the calls will be reflected in your Kixie dashboard and the CRM which you have integrated with.
Question: Can I make outbound calls while DND it turned on?
- Not from the Kixie PowerCall dialer. You will still be able to make calls from your Kixie Mobile App (freely available for IOS and Android devices).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Kixie ConnectionBoost?
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer for Chrome
- Understanding the Kixie Directory
- How do I change my outbound caller ID phone number?
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Voicemail Drop: How Does Voicemail Drop ( VM Drop ) Work?
- How does Progressive CallerID work?
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- What Does DND (Do Not Disturb) Do?
- Advanced Tips, Tricks, and Helpful Hints for Using the Kixie PowerCall Dialer