Sales Leaderboard Basics
We know the best salespeople diligently review call data to help boost productivity and revenue. Our Enterprise accounts are given their own leaderboard so they can boost productivity, motivate their sales team, and make sales more fun with real-time call data for the entire team. Whether you aim to inspire friendly competition or want a way to show daily sales metrics, Kixie’s enterprise plan seamlessly links the call reporting from your dashboard to become easily view-able on any TV or monitor with the Kixie Leaderboard.
How Does This Feature Help Drive Revenue?
- Boost Workplace Motivation
- Foster Daily Competition and Teamwork
The best salespeople consistently compare their dial numbers and call durations to understand the entire team’s performance. Our new Kixie Call Metrics Leaderboard showcases your ability to be a dialing monster so you can help motivate your team to smash those monthly sales goals. We pull the data from Call Reporting that easily displays on a large television or monitor. The Leaderboard aids in fostering competition and promoting comradery between the team. If the entire team aims to reach the top of the leaderboard, motivation will boost the dial numbers and increase call quality.
What does the Kixie Call Metrics Leaderboard Display?
- Agent’s Name and Their Photo (Photo can be edited via Gravatar)
- Call Duration
- Total Connections
- Total Calls
As a salesperson, it’s your job to be on top of your game and now you can be on top of the charts. Reference the entire office’s call volume to make sure you are on target and to help the rest of the team.
Who Has Access to This Feature & What’s the Cost?
- Enterprise Accounts have access to the leaderboard automatically
- There’s no added cost to the account as it’s part of the enterprise feature-set
How Difficult Is It to Setup?
- The only setup necessary is opening a web page in any monitor or TV.
- We find that the best way to display your organization's Leaderboard is by enabling Kiosk Mode with a Chromebit inserted into a monitor or screen of your choosing.