As your reps click-to-call down HubSpot contact lists, drop voicemails and send pre-templated personalized texts, Kixie will auto-prompt your reps to easily and efficiently log HubSpot Call Outcomes and/or Call Types through their Kixie PowerCall after a call is over, without having to enter/refresh the HubSpot contact page and do so manually.
This article will introduce the idea of setting up a workflow in HubSpot that will automatically send the HubSpot contact a specific email when a rep logs a specific call type.
Once it's all setup, you'll have created a simple and scalable workflow that sends an email based off the logging of a Call Type.
Create the workflow below.
Once the workflow above is created, reps can easily log the Call Type of "Left Voicemail - Send Email for Demo" once prompted after their call, and the workflow will automatically send the email of "Left VM Sends this Email" email to that HubSpot contact.
Setting up the Workflow
Choose the Start from Scratch option --> Contact-based
Set Enrollment Trigger to Activity
Trigger the Workflow Automatically
Choose Trigger Criteria
Call and Meeting Type is any of (Choose desired Call Type)
Select "Send Email", then create and/or choose the email you want to send!
Questions? Please email email@example.com or access our chat window inside of the Kixie.com dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming Call to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming SMS to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- Syncing Customized Hubspot Call Outcomes with Kixie
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Syncing Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call Types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?