Step 1: Right click on Kixie PowerCall Dialer Chrome Extension
Step 2: Select Remove from Chrome
NOTE: If you do NOT see the K in your Chrome toolbar, please click the "puzzle piece" to go to your Chrome Extensions > Click the three dots to the right of Kixie Dialer > Click Remove from Chrome. Please see the below screenshot:
Step 3: Re-add your Kixie PowerCall dialer by logging in to your Kixie.com dashboard and selecting "Install Kixie PowerCall Dialer" at the bottom of the left hand side menu. After this, there will be a pop up with the Kixie Dialer in the Chrome store. Press "Add to Chrome" and the dialer should pop up after you do so!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- How to Update Kixie PowerCall Dialer?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Uninstall/Reinstall Kixie PowerCall Dialer from Google Chrome
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Emergency - Cannot Make Calls?
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging