Kixie Managers and Admins:
Whichever of you is a Superadmin on HubSpot must first connect your HubSpot to Kixie, before any of your regular Kixie agents are able to connect theirs. This HubSpot Superadmin must be a part of at least one of the same HubSpot Teams as the users who are trying to connect to Kixie.
- If you need to revoke the HubSpot Superadmin status of this Kixie manager/admin after connecting their HubSpot to Kixie, you may do so.
- If you have multiple managers on Kixie, they would all need to be superadmins in order to connect to HubSpot technically. However, you can get around this by changing them to a user on Kixie, then having them connect Kixie to HubSpot, and then reverting them back to a manager on Kixie.
Connecting your Hubspot to Kixie is as follows:
Login to your Kixie PowerCall dialer chrome extension
Click on settings (3 slashes on top right corner)
Click on more > next to CRM
Click "Add CRM"
Choose HubSpot and click Add to connect HubSpot and Kixie
Click "Grant Access"
Start making more calls and closing more deals!
For Kixie-HubSpot Best Practices, complete with a video demo, click here!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Syncing Customized Hubspot Call Outcomes with Kixie
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Syncing Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call Types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call