Follow these steps to change or reset your password
- Go here: https://app.kixie.com/login
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address you use to log into Kixie
- Check your email inbox, the subject is "Your new kixie password"
- If you are currently signed into https://app.kixie.com/, please sign out
- Click the link in the email to reset your password
Why didn't I get my "Reset Password" email?
Did you try resetting your password for your Kixie account, but never received the "Reset Your Password" email? There are a few things that might have caused this:
- The email might be in your spam folder or have been blocked.
- You might have used the wrong email address.
The email might be in your spam folder or have been blocked.
In some cases, the spam filtering system on your email client might have misidentified the automated "Reset Your Password" email as being spam. It's also possible that your company's servers might have blocked your email due to security firewalls. Contact your company's IT department and ask them to whitelist our domain names so that they are not automatically blocked.
Quick tip! Check the "Spam" folder in your email inbox and confirm the listed domain names are whitelisted.
- Make sure your email address is correct and not misspelled
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after the email address
When you enter an email address on the reset password page, Kixie will show you the confirmation page regardless of whether you entered the right email address or not. To protect your account's security, we cannot confirm whether or not the email address you entered is registered with our system.
If you can't remember the email address, contact Customer Care to have them help you identify which email address is actually associated with your account.
Quick tip! Make sure you entered the right email address associated with your Kixie account or try using another email address that the account might have been created under.