This article will go over how to clear your Google Chrome cache to potentially fix issues with your Kixie PowerCall dialer.
It is recommended that you remove the Kixie PowerCall extension from Chrome prior to taking these steps (click the puzzle piece in the top right corner, click the three vertical dots next to Kixie > "Remove from Chrome")
1. Copy and paste this into your Chrome browser: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. Select the 3 boxes as shown by the arrows, and set the timeframe to "All-Time".
3. Select "Clear Data".
4. Click CRTL+F5 (PC) or CMD+SHIFT+R (Mac) to hard refresh your Chrome browser. This will not affect your settings or files.
If you uninstalled Kixie:
5. Reinstall the Kixie dialer by searching for Kixie in the chrome web store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
6. Under the Kixie PowerCall menu in the top right corner select "more" under CRM (towards the bottom), click the trashcan icon to delete the connection, then click "Add CRM" and use your CRM credentials to reconnect it to Kixie.
7. Refresh your dialer using the circular arrow in the top right corner!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- How to Update Kixie PowerCall Dialer?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Uninstall/Reinstall Kixie PowerCall Dialer from Google Chrome
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Emergency - Cannot Make Calls?
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging