- Your new carrier may ask you to provide various documents like invoices and such in order to port in.
- Please tell them that Kixie will not reject the port-out request, and to start the port request without these documents.
- If you have any outstanding payments to us, we will only accept the port-out request if these have been paid.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your Account Manager to notify us of the port-out so that we can approve it from our end.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 12 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How does Kixie's billing work?
- What is Kixie's Refund and Cancellation Policy?
- What is the Minutes Reserve Charge?
- How does Kixie's Unlimited Minutes Dialing Plan Work?
- Advanced Pricing - Per Minute Call Rates, SMS, and Numbers
- Can I Put My Account on Hold?
- Porting Out of Kixie
- How do I cancel my service?
- How do I reactivate my Kixie account?