Then navigate to Server 1:
- Address/Server: phone.plivo.com
- Port: 5060
- Transport: TCPpreferred
- Expires: 300
Note: you will need to have created a new Kixie device within the kixie.com dashboard inside an agent's profile->devices and routing->devices->add Kixie device (deskphone)->submit. If you want the phone to ring when this agent's direct line is called, be sure to highlight it under "devices to ring" and hit save changes.
*Do note that to use a Deskphone with Kixie the user must be on an Enterprise level account*
Adding the device will yield you a unique username and password (pictured above) to use in the following step:
- Address: <username>
- Authentication User ID: <username>
- Authentication Password: <password>
- Label: anything you like, as it will appear on the phone’s LCD
If your phone is still not receiving calls, or click to call does not work:
- Please fill in the Local SIP port field with a number greater than 50600, such as 50602. If you are provisioning multiple phones, make sure each phone's local SIP port is a unique number.
- Please see here for guidelines on network/firewall setup to ensure you have the proper network setup for your Kixie-configured deskphones to work
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful