Then navigate to Server 1:
- Address/Server: phone.plivo.com
- Port: 5060
- Transport: TCPpreferred
- Expires: 300
Note: you will need to have created a new Kixie device within the kixie.com dashboard inside an agent's profile->devices and routing->devices->add Kixie device (deskphone)->submit. If you want the phone to ring when this agent's direct line is called, be sure to highlight it under "devices to ring" and hit save changes.
*Do note that to use a Deskphone with Kixie the user must be on an Enterprise level account*
Adding the device will yield you a unique username and password (pictured above) to use in the following step:
- Address: <username>
- Authentication User ID: <username>
- Authentication Password: <password>
- Label: anything you like, as it will appear on the phone’s LCD
4. Here is how to transfer calls. Please bear in mind that this functionality is limited on Kixie's platform.
If your phone is still not receiving calls, or click to call does not work:
- Please fill in the Local SIP port field with a number greater than 50600, such as 50602. If you are provisioning multiple phones, make sure each phone's local SIP port is a unique number.
- Please see here for guidelines on network/firewall setup to ensure you have the proper network setup for your Kixie-configured deskphones to work
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Program a Grandstream Phone
- How to Provision a Cisco Desk Phone with Kixie
- How to Program a Polycom Desk Phone with Kixie
- How to Program a Yealink Phone with Kixie
- What Deskphone Should I Get for Kixie?
- Why doesn't my desk phone have service?
- How to Transfer a Call Using a Deskphone (or Zoiper)