Then navigate to Server 1:
- Address/Server: phone.plivo.com
- Port: 5060
- Transport: TCPpreferred
- Expires: 300
Note: you will need to have created a new Kixie device within the kixie.com dashboard inside an agent's profile->devices and routing->devices->add Kixie device (deskphone)->submit. If you want the phone to ring when this agent's direct line is called, be sure to highlight it under "devices to ring" and hit save changes.
Adding the device will yield you a unique username and password (pictured above) to use in the following step:
- Address: <username>
- Authentication User ID: <username>
- Authentication Password: <password>
- Label: anything you like, as it will appear on the phone’s LCD
4. Here is how to transfer calls. Please bear in mind that this functionality is limited on Kixie's platform.
If your phone is still not receiving calls, or click to call does not work:
- Please fill in the Local SIP port field with a number greater than 50600, such as 50602. If you are provisioning multiple phones, make sure each phone's local SIP port is a unique number.
- Please see here for guidelines on network/firewall setup to ensure you have the proper network setup for your Kixie-configured deskphones to work