For Kixie to correctly sync a call with an existing contact in your CRM if you are a non-US country code customer, the phone number for that contact in your CRM must be formatted in any one of the following three formats:
- e164 format (recommended format) e.g. +14248003330
- national format (of your country code set in Kixie PowerCall->settings->user settings)
- international format (of your country code set in Kixie PowerCall->settings->user settings)
To verify what these formats look like for an example number in your country code, see here.
For example, if I am dialing a contact in the UK.
- If my country code is set to UK, the phone number inside my CRM must be either of the following three formats for it the calls to sync:
- +442038684554 (the recommended e164 format)
- 02038684554 (national format)
- +44 20 3868 4554 (international format)
- If my country code is not set to UK and I am dialing a UK number, the phone number inside my CRM must be the following format for the calls to sync:
- +442038684554 (e164 format)
Again, to see what those formats look like for an example number in your country code, see here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Dispositions to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to PowerDial an extension number
- How to reconnect your CRM
- My CRM tab in PowerCall Won't Show Any Information
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (non-US/Canada Kixie customers)
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (US/Canada Customers)