The Direct Transfer Method (transferring/3-way calling only to internal Kixie users)
1. Open up the Directory in Kixie PowerCall, and if an agent is available (blue circle), you can click the blue arrow to initiate a transfer to them. Please note: the agent must appear blue ("Available") in the directory to receive a call transfer.
2. You'll then see a green "Transfer in Progress" banner. You must wait for the transferee to pick up before you hangup.
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 18 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Program a Grandstream Phone
- How to Provision a Cisco Desk Phone with Kixie
- How to Program a Polycom Desk Phone with Kixie
- How to Program a Yealink Phone with Kixie
- What Deskphone Should I Get for Kixie?
- Why doesn't my desk phone have service?
- How to Transfer a Call Using a Deskphone (or Zoiper)