NOTE: If your click-to-call is not working, please reload/refresh the page you are in and try click-to-calling again. If you are getting an error message, view this article for help.
To successfully use Kixie's click-to-call, you will need Kixie's Powercall extension installed, and click-to-call toggled on in a supported version of Google Chrome. Our Chrome extension will then recognize valid phone numbers in your CRM, and you'll be able to call those numbers in one click. If you want to enable click to call on certain pages only, please see this article.
To make a successful click-to-call, make sure you are clicking the red icon, not the phone number itself.
Also, please note that Kixie will send the click-to-call through whichever device you have selected in the Kixie PowerCall Settings-->Set Dialing Device.
Check out this video on how to use the Click to Call feature with your Kixie PowerCall dialer.
Using Google Sheets? Please CLICK HERE.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Outcomes (Dispositions) to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to Use Click to Call to Dial an Extension Number
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Phone Number Formatting for CRM Sync