There could be several reasons for this, so please follow the steps below to ensure your desk phone is set-up properly:
- Make sure an internet cable is connected to the "internet" port of the phone.
- Make sure the internet cable is connected to either a cable modem or router that has internet.
- Press "OK" on your phone to check the "IP Address" of the phone. If it says 0.0.0.0 or "IP Address Unavailable", please check with your network/IT person about your network setup.
- Make sure you don't have any firewall or routers blocking internet traffic to port "5060".
- If everything above is correct, most likely you have an issue with your firewall/router. Please contact your IT person/Network Administrator to make sure everything is set-up properly on their end.
If you are still having problems, please email email@example.com and our team will help troubleshoot your issue.