If your country code is set to the US or Canada, read on. If it's set to a different country, click here.
To be sure that Kixie will correctly sync a call with an existing contact in your CRM, please format the phone number for that contact in your CRM in any one of the following ways:
- (555) 555-5555
- (555) 555 5555
If the contact's phone number in your CRM does not match any of the above formats or contains any non-numeric characters (i.e. 1-800-GODADDY, or ext. 104), our system will not recognize it, and will create an entirely new contact instead of syncing with the existing contact.
If you are calling an international number and your country code is set to US/Canada, the number must be in e164 format in your CRM to be able to call it successfully and sync the call successfully.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424-800-3330.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Dispositions (Outcomes) to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to PowerDial an extension number
- How to reconnect your CRM
- My CRM tab in PowerCall Won't Show Any Information
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (non-US/Canada Kixie customers)
- Number Formatting for CRM Sync (US/Canada Customers)