Minimum HighLevel Requirements
- You have a paid HighLevel account (not a trial)
- Your phone numbers are stored in the default HighLevel "Contact Phone Number" field
Connecting Kixie to HighLevel
- Log into PowerCall, click the Settings icon in the top right corner, then the "Gear" icon, and select "CRM"
- Select HighLevel as your CRM
- Users input three pieces of information to sync with GHL
- HighLevel User Name - the email address used to sign into GHL
- HighLevel API Key - the API key for that specific subaccount
- HighLevel Domain URL - the domain for your GHL instance
- Each Kixie User must connect to HighLevel individually through PowerCall using their own HighLevel login credentials
Where to find your HighLevel User Name
This is the email address that you use to sign in to your HighLevel instance. It might be different from the email address that you use to sign in to Kixie.
Where to find your HighLevel API Key
Sign in to your HighLevel account and head to Settings
Your API Key should be available in the Business Profile Settings section
If you cannot access your API Key, contact your HighLevel administrator
Where to find your HighLevel Domain
It's possible that your HighLevel CRM instance is using a customized domain
To find your HighLevel domain, open your HighLevel CRM instance in the Chrome Browser
Click in the URL field, then select the root URL from "https://" all the way to ".com"
- For further assistance with Kixie's HighLevel Integration:
- log in and chat with us on kixie.com or
- email email@example.com
To start a free Kixie trial in under 3 minutes, no credit card required, please click here. Thanks!