How to Set Up a Live Leaderboard
Setting up a leaderboard on Kixie is quick and easy. Kixie allows you to create customized leaderboards for you and your team. Follow the steps in this article to set up a Live Leaderboard!
Step 1: Log into the Kixie Dashboard
In the side menu, navigate to "Live" then click on "Leaderboards"
Step 2: Select "+ NEW DISPLAY"
If you want to show statistics for a specific group of agents, make sure you create a team (if you don't already have one) including those agents.
Step 3: Adjust the Settings
✅ Select the pencil icon to edit the name of the Leaderboard.
✅ Choose which team (or select All Agents) and which call metrics you would like to be displayed.
✅ Select what period of time the Leaderboard should reflect. If you add multiple slides, select how long each slide should stay on the screen before rotating to the next one.
➡️ Next, select "SAVE" to save your settings.
Step 4: Add Additional Slides
If desired, add another slide by selecting "+ AGENTS SLIDE" or "+ QUEUES SLIDE"
Step 5: Select "-> PREVIEW"
Here you can view the leaderboard you created. Metrics are updated as often as every 15 seconds, or whenever a new slide is displayed.
Screencast, Airplay or share the link to your new Live Leaderboard to the rest of the office.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Set Up a Live Leaderboard
- How to Make a Ring Group Go Straight to Voicemail
- How to Download the Kixie PowerCall Dialer Chrome Extension?
- How do I setup my Voicemail?
- Outbound Caller ID Name
- How Do I Schedule A Kixie Service Call
- How Does Call Forwarding Work? Find Me, Follow Me Feature
- Personalized Voicemail Drop
- How do I change/reset my password?