You can now view your call recording transcriptions using Kixie and Hubspot
Kixie - HubSpot Conversation Intelligence
As a leading HubSpot partner, we are especially excited by the announcement of their HubSpot Conversation Intelligence product. This new offering enables sales reps and sales managers to take advantage of the best coaching opportunities which bring the voice of the customer directly into your CRM, and make coaching easy for your team.
How to make sure Call Transcriptions are activated:
- Make sure you are on a Sales Hub Enterprise or Service Hub Enterprise account
- Go to your Settings View inside of HubSpot
- Select Activities
- Turn on Transcription and Analysis
Benefits of Call Transcriptions:
1. Enhanced Sales Rep Performance
2. Search and scan transcriptions for specific information.
3. Use transcriptions for training purposes.
4. Keep transcriptions for legal purposes.
5. Provide a Better Customer Experience
For questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reachout to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Cannot Play Call Recordings Inside the HubSpot Call Task
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- How Kixie logs Call outcomes/types inside of Hubspot
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with HubSpot CRM
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)