If you are getting an "Error Undefined" or any other error when using Kixie Click-to-Call, please do the below troubleshooting.
- Make sure you are in the right country code
- Click on settings (gear icon in the upper right) -> User Settings-> Country
- Make sure the country selected is the country you are dialing to. For example, if I am calling phone numbers in the United States, my country code should be United States
- Make sure you have a valid Kixie click to call device selected
- If you added/deleted a Kixie device, you may have to resync your devices
- Refresh Kixie PowerCall dialer (press the Refresh icon on the top right of the PowerCall dialer)
- Click on settings (gear icon in the upper right) -> Set Click-to-Call Phone
- Choose the device you want to click to call with.
- *IMPORTANT* even if a device is already selected, please select one again.
- Make sure you are click to calling a valid number
- Click to calling a number such as 1-800-50KIXIE will not work.
- The number cannot have any letters
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 12 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- New User Tutorial (YouTube Series)
- How to Make a Ring Group Go Straight to Voicemail
- How to connect your CRM
- How to Activate "Find me Follow me" Feature
- How to Download the Kixie PowerCall Dialer Chrome Extension?
- How do I setup my Voicemail?
- Outbound Caller ID Name
- How Do I Schedule A Kixie Service Call
- How Does Call Forwarding Work?
- Kixie Dashboard Login