This Admin Tutorial is an overview the Kixie.com dashboard and how to set up phone numbers, call routing, virtual receptionists, and more. See the video's description below to skip ahead to parts of the video that are most immediately relevant to you.
For Call Reporting, skip to 0:30.
For Call History, skip to 2:22.
For Managing Agents, skip to 3:10.
For Managing Numbers and Setting Caller IDs, skip to 5:05.
For Groups, skip to 7:40.
For IVRs, skip to 12:17.
For Billing, skip to 15:11.
To understand how Kixie integrates with your CRM, click here and navigate to your CRM's section in our blog.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- How to Add a New Agent in the Kixie Dashboard
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- How to Block a Number
- What are CB lite and CB On?