Once setup, Kixie's LeadCaller triggers an instant callback to a lead who has just submitted their phone number through a contact form on your website.
To see a demo of LeadCaller, check out this page.
The mechanics are as follows:
1. You setup a trigger for the Leadcaller in your CRM (HubSpot, Zoho) or via Zapier.
- Ideas for triggers include when:
- a new lead submits their info on your contact form
- a contact or deal is created in your CRM
- a lead opens a marketing email
- a lead adds their credit card
- a lead visits your pricing page
- HubSpot lends itself very well to this trigger functionality, since it can tell when a lead visited your website, interacted with your emails, or clicked certain links.
2. Then through Zapier, Kixie will route an incoming call to the specified agent, and when that agent picks up, it will then start calling the lead's phone number.
- The agent will know it's a LeadCaller call coming in on their Kixie PowerCall, since they will be presented with the "Action Display Name" that you specify in Zapier, and when the agent answers - they'll see the lead's hyperlinked CRM information (name etc.) so they can open up the lead's profile!
Here are the steps for you to take to set it up.
**For this to work, you must both have working Kixie and Zapier accounts.**
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a custom invite Kixie LeadCaller Zap.
3. Then you'll setup a trigger for the Zap, ideally the catching of a webhook from either a form submission or from a workflow automation in your CRM. This can be done with HubSpot or Zoho.
Utilizing a webhook catch as the trigger step and then pushing data to that webhook URL will ensure an instant activation of the LeadCaller, rather than waiting 5-15 minutes for a non-webhook trigger.
- a real-life example is creating a HubSpot workflow to trigger when a new lead is created that matches certain conditions like a form-fill lead, which sends a webhook to the destination URL of the Webhook Zap, which triggers the LeadCaller.
4. In the Action Step, map or fill in the information that is required to send the LeadCaller to the correct agent, and use the Action Display Name to give the inbound call some context for your rep.
5. If you want to prevent the LeadCaller from firing during non-business hours, please see here.
You can request more information from email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Configuring Call Dispositions for your Kixie Account (Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number