Disclaimer: ** Please make sure your Google Chrome is up to date by going into Settings->About Chrome. **
Kixie uses Google Chrome's cloud, which makes it very easy to set up. Google Chrome profiles cache some Kixie-related data and this can cause unexpected issues.
Examples of Google Chrome Profile Crossing:
- Ghost Dialing/Unanswerable Calls
- Duplicate Dialers
- Automatic logouts - getting automatically logged out when you sign in
Steps to Resolve:
1. Uninstall the Kixie PowerCall Chrome Extension
- right-click the K and select "Remove from Chrome", or go into your "Extensions" and remove Kixie, don't just toggle the extension off
2. Turn off sync
If you turn off sync, you can still see your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings on your computer. If you make any changes, they won't be saved to your Google Account and synced to your other devices.
When you turn off sync, you’ll also be signed out of other Google services, like Gmail.
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More Settings.
At the top, under "People," click Turn off Turn off.
To sign out and turn off your Chromebook, learn how to sign out and turn it off.
When you sign in to your Google Account through a Google service, like Gmail, you’ll be automatically signed in to Chrome. If you don’t want to ever sign in to Chrome, you can turn off Chrome sign-in.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- How to Update Kixie PowerCall Dialer?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Uninstall/Reinstall Kixie PowerCall Dialer from Google Chrome
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging