If you are looking for an AI-powered sales dialer for your sales team, you can trial Kixie here.
This article will go over how to modify the phone number your customers will see when you call them with Kixie.
To change your caller ID to a Non-Kixie number (i.e. your Skype number, cell phone number, etc.)
- If you are on a trial account (non-paid account)
- Email/Call your sales rep to set up your caller id number correctly
- You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org / +14248003330
- If you are on a paid plan:
- please email email@example.com with:
- your Kixie email address
- the phone number you want to change it to in international format e.g. +14248003330
To change your Caller ID to a Kixie number
If you want to change your outgoing caller id (phone number that shows up to your customers) to a kixie number.
Open up your Kixie PowerCall dialer, click the 3 horizontal lines at the top right, then click User Settings, select the caller ID number you want, and select Update at the bottom.
- Login to the Kixie dashboard
- *Optional* Get a new Kixie number by going to My Profile > Numbers > Add, enter in the country and 3-digit area code (US only) and hit Search for Number to see a list of available numbers
- To set a number as your Caller ID, Go to My Profile > Edit
- Choose your Outbound Caller ID Number and/or Outbound SMS Number
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Kixie ConnectionBoost?
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer for Chrome
- Understanding the Kixie Directory
- How do I change my outbound caller ID phone number?
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Voicemail Drop: How Does Voicemail Drop ( VM Drop ) Work?
- How does Progressive CallerID work?
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- What Does DND (Do Not Disturb) Do?
- Advanced Tips, Tricks, and Helpful Hints for Using the Kixie PowerCall Dialer