If you have already paired your CRM with Kixie (instructions in your setup email), but it still says "no crm data to display" in your CRM tab even after maknig/receiving a call, it means that you are not signed into Google Chrome and the Google Chrome store with unique e-mail addresses that no other Chrome user in the world is using.
So, sign into Google Chrome (chrome://settings/), as well as the Chrome Web Store, with an email address that belongs to you and nobody else (they don't even have to be the same, just UNIQUE to you), reinstall the Kixie Chrome extension, and your Kixie PowerCall will start displaying the CRM information from your CRM again.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Does Kixie Integrate with my CRM?
- How to Use Call Dispositions (Outcomes) to Trigger Automations in Your CRM
- AutoDialer & Automated SMS (Zapier Integration)
- How do I use Kixie Click-To-Call?
- How to PowerDial an extension number
- How to Re-Connect your CRM
- My CRM tab in PowerCall Won't Show Any Information
- My Kixie PowerCall isn't displaying any CRM data
- Phone Number Formatting for CRM Sync